Residential Life

500 Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

here or visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.

Most first-years will reside in double or triple rooms in one of our traditional residence halls: Belknap, Blair, Geneva Smith, Grafton, and Pemigewasset. Newly admitted Upper Division students and Grad students are eligible to request housing in the University Apartments, Langdon Woods, Mary Lyon, and Merrill Place. You can learn more about our housing options here.

Priority Placement: New/Entering students who have submitted their deposits by April 15th and have completed their housing applications by May 31st will be invited to provide their top housing preferences. Their assignments will then be made based on the availability of their preferences when their application is processed. Applications will be processed based on date of deposit or average deposit date if in a roommate group. Students meeting these criteria will receive the priory placement survey in June via BBIN email.

More Information

Housing Application

Housing Applications

Housing applications are available now for new/entering, transfer and readmitted students.  BBIN user name and ID are needed to  access the application.

Fall 2020 assignments will be available on the status page of the housing application in mid-July

Check the Housing Selection page for more information.

Housing Application
Defined Communities
Residential Life is pleased to offer several options on campus for living in special interest communities.

Click here to learn more!

For Entering or Prospective Students

Where Am I Going To Live? With our evolving cluster initiative and emphasis on the First Year Residential Experience, first year students will be assigned with their classmates to one of our traditional residence halls.

Newly admitted Upper Division students and Grad Students are eligible to request housing in the University Apartments, Langdon Woods, Mary Lyon, and Merrill Place.

If you are requesting a housing accommodation due to a documented disability, please contact Accessibility Services for appropriate paperwork and more information.

Assignment Information: Your assignment will be available on the Application Status page of your housing application.

Meal Plans: First-year students living in the traditional residence halls will be assigned to the Ultimate meal plan.
Please click here for more information about campus dining options.

Graduate Students
We understand that the needs of Graduate students may be different from those of Undergraduates. We have limited space available for Grad students and are happy to work with you to find your fit. For more information, please contact our Housing Coordinator, Kathy Peverly or call us at 603-535-2260.

Billing Process
Accepted students who have either paid the housing deposit or who are required to reside on campus will be charged a reservation fee equal to that of a double room until their assignment has been made. Students who do not select housing and an appropriate meal plan will be billed at the default rate. Housing assignment and meal plan charges are per semester and student accounts are billed accordingly.
Please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for a complete list of housing rates.
Meal Plans
Visit the Dining page to learn more about campus dining options. Current students who would like to change their meal plan: please email us at and be sure to use your BBIN email and include your BBIN ID number in the message.

Panther Bucks is a debit account accessible through your Student ID as a simple, secure payment method around campus. Learn more about Panther Bucks here.

Mission and Purpose
The mission of BBIN’s Residential Life staff is to provide a safe and enriching environment where our students live, learn, and grow. Learn more about our Mission and Vision here.
Can't Find What You're Looking For?